Silver Cross Reef Pushchair - Orbit
Suburban, stylish, sustainable – say hello to Reef, the new multi-terrain travel system from Silver Cross. This pushchair is as refined as it is functional, offering the ultimate in baby comfort no matter where your adventures take you.
Newborn-ready, straight out of the box, Reef has been crafted from materials that look and feel luxurious yet stand up to everyday life. With features including enhanced four-wheel suspension, it will take you and your little one from park to pavement in a breeze.
- Suitable from newborn to 22kg (approx. 4 years)
- Best in class manoeuvrability and enhanced suspension
- Parent and world facing – switch with one hand
- Features the Geniusä harness system with magnetic buckle
- Sustainable outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles
- Vegan leather handle that never touches the floor when folded – no more muddy hands
- Large, easy to access basket with 5kg capacity
- One-handed fold – perfect for getting in and out of the car
- UPF50+ Sun Sail attaches directly to the hood for instant shade
- Unfolded: L:85m x W:61cm x H98.5-112cm
- Folded: L:71cm x W:61cm x H30.5cm
- Weight: Chassis: 8kg Pushchair Seat: 4.5kg
Thanks to Reef’s world-class engineered, independent four-wheel suspension, you can rely on this pushchair to perform seamlessly, whether you’re running errands or showing baby the very best nature has to offer. It’s multi-terrain tyres are large, puncture proof and surrounded by springs, so there’s never a risk of a bumpy ride disturbing any precious naptime.
Reef has been cleverly designed to fold down one-handed in seconds, so you never need to worry about juggling baby or any of the other ‘stuff’ that comes hand in hand with family days out! It also stands independently on its own four wheels without the handle touching the floor – keeping the vegan leather and your hands clean.
Reef was inspired by a love of nature, so it was only right that sustainability topped the design agenda. An estimated 1 million plastic bottles are thrown away globally per minute and we’ve put them to good use with outer fabrics woven exclusively with yarn from recycled plastic bottles – there are 35 bottles in the seat unit and 12 in the first-bed carrycot.
Genius Harness System
The Geniusä harness system means you’ll never be left fiddling with buckles or strap adjusters again. The world-first system keeps your baby safe, no matter where you’re adventuring and saves