Kinderkraft Everyday and Kiddy Evolution Pro Travel System - Bird
Everyday 2-in-1 is a pushchair that will become your companion for everyday walks. It has been designed for children from birth up to 22kg, includes the Kiddy Evoluna I-SIZE 2 Car Seat in Midnight Black.
Suitable for toddlers with different needs it has the possibility of a rearward or forward facing seat, and the attached adapters will allow you to attach a car seat (not included), creating the TRAVEL SYSTEM.
EVERYDAY is suitable for both sidewalks and paved roads. Adjustable shock absorption on the frame and in the wheels will make the walk as comfortable for your baby as if it was in your arms. Included accessories will let you protect your little one from rain, wind and sun.
EVERYDAY Pushchair features a large, puncture-resistant wheels and a frame made of lightweight aluminium to ensure easy steering. The deep stroller seat with side panels can be clipped into the frame facing towards or away from the direction of travel, and the adjustable shock absorption on the frame means that the pushchair is suitable even for uneven terrain.
The set includes: XL carrycot, XL stroller (one of the longest on the market!) and the TRAVEL SYSTEM (universal adapters). The pushchair comes with practical accessories that'll make your walks even better. - cup holder, - mosquito net, - rain cover, - leg warmers (separate one for the carrycot and for the stroller), - sun shade, - universal adapters*
Everyday 2 in 1 Features:
- Frame load up to 27 kg
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- Adjustable shock absorption on the frame; tyres with shock absorbers
- Set of practical accessories
Evolution I-SIZE 2:
- A car seat for children weighing 0-13 kg, RWF (mounted facing away from the direction of travel)
- Conforms with standard ECE R44/04
- High ratings obtained in tests conducted by international research centres
- Installation using car seat belts or with Kiddy Isofix Base 2
- Designed in Germany
- Unique Lie-Flat system, which ensures that your child can adopt the healthier and more comfortable lie-flat position
- Durable shell that absorbs energy during impact
- Ribbed frame provides shock absorption and air flow
- Thanks to the lie-flat position and option of affixing to a pushchair frame, it can be an alternative to a carrycot
- Option of creating the Travel System with pushchairs by Kiddy and dozens of other brands
- Three-point safety harness with five height adjustment options
- TÜV certificate – can be used on a plane
- Large canopy made of UPF80+ sunscreen fabric
- Additional insert for young children (up to six months)
- Wide, deep seat and comfortable backrest
- Removable cover, which can be machine washed (at 30 degrees)