Joolz Day3 Pushchair and BeSafe X1 Car Seat Brilliant Black
The Joolz Day3 Pushchair boasts great features and details. The Joolz Day3 pushchair has a stylish leatherette handle and bumper bars, the tyres are 100% puncture-proof too. This stroller is perfect for the city - it will easily fit in the lift, on the underground or navigating a narrow aisle - with a width of just 59cm.
The seat of the Joolz Day3 is an ergonomic feature, whether lying down, sitting up or snoozing, the design offers your baby's body optimal support. If you’re at home or out for a coffee, the seat is perfect at table height, so you can pull it right up to your table. The harness remains in an open, upright position and comes with a magnetic buckle, so your child is seated quickly and safely.
From birth, the Day3 is used with the improved lie-flat carrycot and will keep your newborn safe and protected for the first few months before they are ready to use the seat unit. For warmer months, the carrycot has built-in ventilation and the XL sun hood will make sure your little one is shaded and protected.
The frame of the Day3 has been perfected for parents with great features such as an adjustable handlebar and an XL shopping basket for all of your baby essentials. The fold of the Day3 is simple and can even be done with the seat unit still attached – genius
The Joolz iZi Go X1 car seat has a five-point harness and XL sun hood with UPF 50+ to ensure that your baby is covered from too many sun rays. That way, your baby can take longer strolls aside from travelling on the road. The ergonomic feature, as well as the soft leatherette design on the carry handle, adjusts to your hand making it comfortable for you to hold and carry.
To make sure that we have the best support system for your little one, each car seat has magnetic shoulder pads to protect your head and shoulders. Unique for our Joolz iZi Go™ Modular X1 by BeSafe ® car seat are the comfortable and supporting cushions, which gives an optimal head support for your baby. Wondering how long will this support system protect your baby? As your baby grows, this growth spurt proof car seat grows with you from 40 cm to 75 cm.
- Suitable from birth until approximately 4 years (20 kg)
- High position - baby can be pushed straight up to the table, and less back strain
- Height adjustable handlebar gives tall and short people enough room to push the Joolz comfortably
- Hypoallergenic mattress with head cushion
- Ergonomic reversible seat has 3 positions including parent and world facing
- Four wheel suspension
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Ultra-light and puncture-proof tyres
- Super compact fold ensures that the Joolz easily fits into most car boots
- Spacious but compact cot (59cm width) with transparent ventilation
- Carrycot flattens for easy storage
- Practical feet allow the carrycot to be used on a flat surface without a dedicated stand
- Ergonomic bumper bar can be adjusted from either side with just one hand
- Toy hanger loops to hang toys from the sun hood
- Integrated button on chassis for hanging a Joolz Nursery Bag
- Includes extended sun hood with air-top
- Includes XL Shopping Basket
- Made in the Netherlands
- Car Seat Adapters Included
- smart access with unique magnetic shoulder pads
- suitable from birth: easy to adjust as your baby grows (40-75cm)
- high quality washable Joolz fabrics
- XL sun hood with UPF 50+ and built-in ventilation
- ergonomic leatherette carry handle
- innovative Side Impact Protection (SIP+ )
- five-point harness
- comfortable and supporting cushions
- easy to install: both into the car and onto the Joolz pushchair with the addition of car seat adapters/base, sold separately
- safe and robust yet lightweight (only 4.2 kg)
- Dimensions Unfolded: 84 x 59 x 100 – 111 cm
- Dimensions Folded (without seat): 68 x 59 x 32 cm
- Dimensions Folded (without wheels): 69 x 55 x 23 cm
- Dimensions Folded (with seat): 92 x 58 x 42 cm
- Joolz Pushchair Weight: 13.2kg
- XL Shopping Basket Weight capacity: 5kg (max.)
Register your Joolz Pushchair with Joolz to recieve lifetime warranty. Click here for more information.