Bugaboo Fox 3 Complete Pushchair - Black/Midnight Black
The ultimate comfort pushchair for any terrain. Bugaboo Fox 3 combines a premium look with more than 20 years of innovative stroller design, featuring advanced ergonomics.
The Bugaboo Fox 3 Complete Pushchair is the most comfortable go-anywhere, do-anything pushchair for you and your little one. Improved ergonomic design features and colourful customisation options make it one of the safest and most eye-catching rides in town.
The Fox 3 package includes Chassis, Seat Unit, Carrycot and Carrycot & Seat Fabric, Carrycot Apron and UPF50+ Sun Canopy, Grips, Wheel Caps, Underseat Basket and Raincover.
Differance between Fox 2 & Fox 3:
- The super-soft shoulder pads, a 5-point buckle + secure straps can be fastened independently, making the Fox 3 one of the safest seats in town.
- With an advanced 3D mesh that enhances breathability, it helps regulate your baby’s body temperature, so they’re comfortable no matter the weather.
- Fox 3's spacious bassinet has a new ventilation system that will make your newborn feel comfortable by helping them regulate their body temperature.
- Innovative ergonomic design for ultimate comfort while proactively supporting your baby’s development.
- Groundbreaking 4-wheel suspension for the smoothest ride on any terrain for you and your little co-pilot
- Unmatched manoeuvrability with one fingertip push to take on life’s twists and turns
- Optimally sized wheels for always comfortable, bump-free rides
- Exciting new style options to customise your pushchair with fashionable colour combinations and premium detailing
- Suitable from birth to 22kg
- Weight: 10.2 kg / 22.5 lbs
- Unfolded (L x W x H): 104 x 60 x 115cm
- One-piece Fold (Self-Standing): 47 x 60 x 90 cm
- Front wheel dimensions: 8.5 inches
- Rear wheel dimensions: 12 inches
- Underseat basket capacity: 30 litres - max weight: 10kg
- All fabrics are machine washable at 30c
- Use a damp cloth to clean the leather-look grips
- Always check the washing label for exact cleaning and maintenance instructions